How to do a simple Sage cleansing to Bless and Protect your home.
Before you begin to cleanse the energy in your home please make sure you have decluttered your home.
1. Purchase a sage smudge stick from a wicca or metaphysical shop, even some candle stores now supply it. Next find a small fire proof bowl or ashtray to hold it over as the stick smokes. (Traditionally an abalone shell is used). However, I like to use a small wrought iron cauldron.
2. Open the windows in your house and turn any fans. This will help the negative energy flow out of the window allowing the positive energy to fill the room in its place.
3. Light your smudge stick and once it begins to burn, blow out the flame and allow the embers to start to smolder and smoke (similar to lighting incense).
4. Say an affirmation or a prayer of cleansing your home. I like to say, "Bless this home and all who enter, please cleanse this home of all stagnant and negative energy, fill this home with light and love and with positive energy of the highest vibration."
5. Walk around the room, waving the sage stick so its smoke drifts into corners, along walls, around windows, and along ceiling lines. Also imagine the smoke absorbing negativity. See the smoke dissipating and floating out the windows, and imagine that bad energy flowing out of your space, making room for positive, fresh energy.
6. Bless every room in your home with sage, including basement and attic space. When you are done imagine your whole home being filled with white light and positive vibrational energy.
7. Extinguish the smudge stick in the cup of water or in an ashtray. You can also bury it in your back yard. Make sure that it is no longer smoldering and extinguished.
Email Giselle email@example.com Call or Text Giselle at 905-921-2571
Professional Psychic Medium Giselle offers Women Accurate and Confidential Psychic Readings, IET - Integrated Energy Therapy Treatments, Reiki Healing Treatments and Teaches Classes in Hamilton Ontario, Canada.
©Eye on Tarot - Psychic Giselle 2015 All rights reserved.